The Cave
April 16, 2024, 02:54:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: -------------------------------- NEW REGISTRATIONS ARE CURRENTLY DISABLED -----------------------------------------

Home Help Search Arcade Staff List Login Register  

Hi there

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 197 times)
Val

« on: December 12, 2008, 03:03:45 am »

Not a query but you haven't got a general discussion so I'll put this here. I thought this forum had closed down? I'm not sure why I thought that but good to see you're still alive and kicking. I'll start posting again now.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Steel Bat
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 09:02:29 pm »

Hi Val Good to see you!

I only turned it back on again yesterday  - how on earth did you know to look in again so soon ?!?

I had closed this site so's to concentrate on trying to revive another forum that I moderate for, but that hasn't worked out and that other place has all but died now.

As everyone else has since wandered off from here too, and without a resident community, I don't if this site will be able to get going again, but you don't know if you don't try.
I'll leave it open and put in a few posts myself. The Cave is on a few toplists so a bit of activity might attract some interest.

Anyways, very nice to see you here and if you wish, you're most welcome to add some posts. Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

Val

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 08:29:13 am »

I had an email notification from a post, it must've been lost in cyber space. Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum